welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, November 01, 2008

Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates. Well you know coping with work and uni and play isn't all that easy after all! Haha.

Everything is good. BUSY but still coping. Nothing much to talk about except that I'll be visiting Liverpool end of this month for Le Corbusier's Exhibition! How exciting!

Also I will be joining the New designers 09 in London next year somewhere in July! Hope all goes well.

Don't expect much from me now updates wise cos I'm really busy. Hardly even have time to myself. So if you're really concern drop me an email and I will reply =) I prefer personal emails. Haha. But I know I do get friends who don't even bother to say hi anymore. Its sad. But yea...life will still have to go on rite? =D


HAve fun people! Weather is getting cold...expect now for the next few days...and scattered showers here and there! Hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment