welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Year of the Ox

Ola! I'm sorry for the months of MIA but I'm back after finishing all my assignments! Its Chinese New Year eve and I'm still here in UK stuck with uni work and can't be home. Second time this is now considering that I've missed it last year as well. Before I came here I did realised I was going to miss it but I never thought it will hit me that bad. I miss home so much! Thinking about the reunion dinners about the gathering and all. It just made me realised it has been a really long time since I saw everyone and be home. I guess there's nothing like home really. Especially when it comes to festive seasons.

Anyway, I'm missing home and all the celebrations. I feel so lonely here. I miss my friends, my cousins, my family and my pets! Just everything about home! I regret not planning ahead, I would have made it back home if I manage to save enough money and finish my assignments earlier. But all is done now. So there is no point regretting.

All in all I just wanna wish all of you a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! May the year of the Ox bring you the luck you need and happiness all year round! Have a great one and enjoy! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:16 am

    hey darl, i know the feeling. just hang in there, everything will be alright. make the best of what uve got and when you look back next time, ull be proud of all the sacrifices uve made.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete