welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, February 08, 2009

This post is dedicated to Sharon Wong! =) Because she ask for an update. HAHA.

Anyway, just a little update on what I'm going through. Been super ultra busy last 2 months because I had major assignment submissions. When all you people back home are ultra busy collecting money in red packets I was here busy burning the midnight oil trying to get things done. Can you believe that??? Neither can I. Life is unfair...most of the time right? Well, maybe I see it this way but the truth is that we human nature tend to just focus on the bad things and complain about it. So, making a comparison...if I was back home on the first day of CNY I will be wearing new clothes, new shoes, new stuff and going out visiting and collecting money...this year I was rushing up to the bus stop in the freezing cold, trying to get to uni asap to get in line to print my presentation boards....Manage and then when to work at night...2nd day, would be more visiting and gambling back home but here I was rushing to uni again to get things mounted on boards and work and busy working on the workbook to hand in. 3rd day rushing to uni AGAIN to hand in my work, work at night and then work on the other work book for submission on 5th day of CNY. So to cut everything short...my CNY was just another typical day handing assignments and working on them. NO CNY feel at all besides the typical CNY songs my aunt play everytime she's going to bed. Don't ask me why I don't know.

Well, I started my new semester right after I finish handing all that assignments in. So my new assignment now is to create a concept for my new design. That's due on the 13th...Friday...bad day...haha and Rhianna is in KL!! Damn it...I wanna be there too!! So unfair...Why is it life so unfair??? Arggghhhh...

Anyways, it's freezing here. It's about -2 now...not much snow...snow only last like half a day. SO when it snows I just go out and play..savior it while it last! Dry snow...not wet snow...because wet snow is not nice...you don't wanna be wet right? I've posted videos on facebook so go look at it there. LOL. Can't be arse to post it here cos takes so long to load. I'll give you a link though. The whole video was too long so I had to make them into 2 parts. This is the first link Snowy Day part 1 and Snowy day part 2 . Hope you enjoy it =)

Will be heading down to London next week. So, that's something interesting to blog about =) Going down for a class trip so more friends and more fun! Yay!!

Few more months and I will be free from assignments! Aiming to get that first class honours!! So wish me luck okie??? =) Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment