Why does 2 people be together? Is it because of love or is it just that they are afraid to be alone for the rest of their life? I look around me everyday, looking at couples. Some of them don't even look like a couple. What was their story I wondered. Was it a mistake? Was it because they rushed into things? Was it because they were happy together before but the moment has died? What was it? Why are they still together then if they are so unhappy? I guess relationship is just really hard to keep and build? What do I know? I hardly ever been in any relationship before. Well, I do try my best to practice as I preach. I try my best to be as mature as possible.
So the question is, does 2 people be together because of love or just because they are scared to be alone? Why do couples argue and not try to understand each other? Where is the love? What were they thinking back then? Is love that hard to keep up with? Or does love just change into something wicked?
I really wish I had someone to look up to. Someone to fulfill my curiosity and my doubts. Someone who had experience it all. Someone I can trust. It is hard doing it all on your own. So why did I always wished I had an elder sister? Because I was hoping she could help me in life along the way. There's just too many scary things out there that the world has got to offer. I wish I had someone to tell me what it was like here before I came. So I could be prepared. But no, I wasn't and was disappointed with what I see and what I had to experience. Nobody to advice me on anything at all. I have to do first hand experience on everything. Not that I'm complaining just saying that it would be nice to have someone to advice you. Help you along the way.
Maybe I'm too mature in someways in the way I think but I feel really sad when I meet someone older than I am that act and think so immaturely. But I guess everyone has a story of their own. People we meet along the way in our lives has their own story...and that story brought them to where they are and made them who they are. So not knowing the story, we are just guessing along the lines assuming things that might all as well be untrue. But at the same time it could all just be too obvious and just so wrong. Some people are so fixed into their own habits and attitude that they are blinded by them and can't see in ways people see them which is the sad part.
So my real question is....What's YOUR story??
No comments:
Post a Comment