welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, March 01, 2009

I woke up with the sound of the hour chime from my lap top. Thinking what time is it? Took my mobile and realised that it is 11am. Wow have I been sleeping that long? Well, got up took a shower, got some food and drinks, run through my emails and got bored. Knowing well enough I should be working on my assignments but the mood wasn't there. So watch 2 and a half men instead. I love it cos sure does make me laugh a lot but nothing can beat FRIENDS. LOL...still my ultimate favourite.

When through facebook and to see what my fellow friends are up to...look through some blogs...and I thought wow they sure are having a happier life than I am. Then I thought again, maybe that's what other people think of me too. I guess the grass always look greener at the other side and people only want others to know that they are having a great time. Not long to go till I graduate I think. I guess 2 years down the line I'm going to look back and kick myself in the ass for not appreciating my life now. Who knows it would be harder...I hope not though. But I really am sick of uni and I really want to be able to make my own money. Its so hard struggling. I always wonder why did I ended up having a hard time while most of my other friends didn't even have to work half as hard as I do to get what they want. But I think again and I know people who had 10 times worse of a hard life than I do so I should just shut up and appreaciate what I have now and think of ways to make it better =)

My birthday is coming. But what is that like? Nothing...it used to be so much more exciting but now...as I grow older birthday was just another day. Nothing special. What I really want for my birthday is to go to the country side, ride a horse, feed a pony, chase the ducks...something to be with the animals than to be in a city. But I know nothing of that can happen. I miss tremendously of the nights I could just spend by the beach listening to the waves. That's why I always wanted a house by the beach or at least walking distance.


Oh well, since it's my brithday I was thinking either I get myself a nice sport shoe or Bebel Gilberto set of CDs...LOL...Will think about it...

Oh and London was great!! I had a fab time! I promised pictures...so here they are...

A nice cute little tea/cake shop...
Having a Starbucks break
Cute little colourful cupcake store
Fornarina. They have really nice clothes but so expensive! This brunch was in London's Carnaby Street =)
Having lunch on our arrival in London at some Chinese restaurant.
Sketch Bar's toilet! Eggs as cubicle with birds chirping....don't know what's that about.
On our way to Tate Modern...

On the Millennium BridgeIn Nobu restaurant and bar with Jemma (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment