Mom is coming for my graduation in JULY...I'm excited! We are then going to tour Europe...well to go to a few places in Europe...I can't afford to tour the entire Europe yet! LOL. So one of the places I've got my eye on is Greece...and this really interesting island called Santorini...check out the pictures!

Look amazing doesn't it? Mom wants to visit Paris and Vienna...I'm not really keen on Paris because its way too overrated. But it would be nice to go there at least once I guess. I prefer exploring places that have not really been discovered by many...On another topic, my cousin Lee Ming is now in MDG! So for all the Malaysians out there...do me a favour and vote for her please! Cos obviously I can't vote! So to vote just
SMS, send DREAM 08 to 33001 or to vote 5 votes at once, send DREAM 08 5 to 33001
It's very much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! MUAH!


No comments:
Post a Comment