Why do I constantly wonder about life? Its easy not to doubt yourself but it is hard not to doubt others because you never know what they are capable of and what are their intentions...
When someone said humans are of good being but why do we still have so much hurt and hatred and pain? Is that the work of the devil? Or is there just humans who are born bad and evil? Is the only way to survive out here is to make decisions that would protect yourself? Can you not take the plunge for that risk because you have the courage? I'm a very confused person right now...why do I not have someone to guide me? I wish I could have a wise old grandad to tell me about life instead of one who only greeds on money and uses his dick to think. I wish I had a grandmother who was strong enough to believe and would still be alive now. I wish I had an older sister to teach me things and more about what to expect from the world.
I feel lonely, afraid...and so scarred...yet I still have the strenght to live...to stay strong...but the question is how long will this last?
No comments:
Post a Comment