welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, October 09, 2009

Emirates Air...

So I've booked my air ticket back home to Malaysia. Being in Newcastle, it would be a hassle to fly from London having to travel all the way down there so I've chosen to fly with Emirates air and it's the cheapest as well...same price as Air Asia! Unbelievable? Believe it!!

I was browsing through it on Monday morning and found out that it was 376pounds 1 way...after checking out other airlines I realised, Emirates offers the best price and the most convenient as well from where I am so I decided to book it on Friday cos it is pay day for me then...but when I re-checked the price it has gone up to 467! It was merely 2 hours ago! So I had to act fast! Book now before they decided to up the price...I had to book an earlier date as well. But with all that rushing...declining and shit...I realised that I book a ticket that had a 10 freaking fucking hours transit in Dubai airport!! What the fuck am I suppose to do in Dubai airport at 12midnight Dubai local time for 10 freaking hours?? Oh well...I tought at first it would be ok but then I was thinking maybe I could change it...so I decided to call them up just about 15 mins ago and they guy who picked up said the system is down so I have to call them back in an hour or preferably at 7am in the morning...stupid guy must be lazy!! Hmpphhh...fingers cross that I will be able to change it with not much of a fee to pay...wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment