welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, October 08, 2009

Delayed Updates...

Hmm...what do you think of the new layout? Something different to feast your eyes and to have something refreshing to read and update yourself about me innit? =D

As usual, I will apologise for the delayed telecast of my whereabouts and whatabouts. I have no excuses whatsoever. Just the same old "I'm lazy and bored of my layout" crap and the fact that I needed time off to be with myself to deal with my emotional needs. A breather if you must put it that way.

I am not going to bore you with the emotional details but just to let you know that I had a wonderful time with my mom visiting Holland, Barcelona, Paris, York and Edinburgh. Mom being here with me for the past 2 months has been an adventure! I ain't elaborating about it but I will let the pictures explain themselves.

My cousin, Lawrence has finally had his wedding about a week ago. It was great! I was glad to meet my family members again! It is nice once in a while to have a reunion. Was really sad that my cousin, Paul couldn't make it though. Although I was down with Man-Flu, I did enjoy it very much. My first westernised wedding experience...sort-of. However it is, there was still some chinese thing going on along the way. I guess, being Chinese, there's no way you can neglect the entire Chinese tradition is there?

Yes, I am still NOT employed. So I'm jobless. I still have my job in Primark though. What I'm trying to say is that I am still not wanted in the design industry just yet. Economy is not very happy with everyone for now so he decided to stay unhappy for God knows how long...hopefully not too long so that I can have a job soon. I've sent my visa application off for an extension for about 2 years. Hopefully, fingers cross that everything goes well and that the UK government would be kind enough to let me stay here for another 2 years. Despite the "lovely" British weather going on I do still want to stay on...British ain't that bad...money is good though ;)

It's been more than 2 years since I left home and I sure do miss the people and the lovely good food and hot weather...maybe not the hot weather...haha. So I've bought myself a ticket back home for Christmas! I hope yous back home are happy to hear that. I'm not sure how long I would be back for but hopefully not too long because I need a job to live anyhow. So I'm hoping to come back here to the UK... London if possible. But well, I can't tell the future, who knows I might be in New York or Tokyo eh? Wishful thinking that is!

But yes, this is the story so far that all of yous would need to know about me. My next post will be of pictures of my summer holidays..so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment