
Oh my dearest sun, how I love thee...
Yes, I'm in love with the sun...for now because it helps keeps me warm and helps my laundry dry! Ahh the little things I start to appreciate as I grow older...
Its snowing now in Winnipeg! Can you imagine? It's only autumn...well supposedly...mother nature is sure going all out to kill us with climate change and natural disaster huh? How long do you think we have left to live??
Judging from the recurring natural (could possibly be forced by us mortals too!)disasters around the globe, what may seem distant in the far future could be just around the corner; but our day and month are innumerable in the eyes of mother nature.
ReplyDeleteI prescribe frequent regular dosage of tropical sun and mild exposure to the cold breeze of the pacific ocean air, and moderate consumption of the mediteranean swift wind - take all this while you can; perhaps, by then, your question will be a thing of the past...
Disclaimer: the writer was utterly sober and unsedated by any substance whatsoever at the time this was written... ; - )
^^^ the disclaimer makes all the difference.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, DAMN EMO LAH YOUR BANNER