welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've been busy lately with work. The only time I get to rest is the weekend and I usually use it to chillax. So updates, I'll be moving down to London by the end of the month. Went to see some agents yesterday and manage to look at an apartment. Really nice. Thought I couldn't afford it at first but then after calculating everything, it seems just about right. So hopefully I can move down next weekend just so I don't have to rush the weekend after. Will see how things fall into place. I'm hoping GREAT...=D

As for me, I'm catching the bloody flu. Sucks when you're sick doesn't it? But with good care hopefully I won't be suffering too much from the bloody symptoms by tomorrow. I don't want to be too ill for work.

My friend Deepa is coming yay! Hopefully we can meet up and catch up. She'll be here around 21st of September. Would be cool to catch up!

Oh I made Chicken Rice for lunch last weekend and it turned out pretty well! =) I was impressed with myself. Hahahaha. Tasted good but not great. Definitely need to fine tune but its there! Cooking can be troublesome but I guess its worth it in the end.

Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment