welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Religion = BULLSHIT!

More and more reasons are pouring in for me to hate religions! Why am I a freethinker? Because I find that religions these days are becoming more and more unbelievable. People are using religion as a way to fame, and as a way of power over other human kind. Here let me tell you why. Islam and Christianity are the utmost ridiculous religion and if you notice they are the same! yet they still stupidly fight over EVERYTHING! Look at the world and the wars they have created! They do have some stupid believes as well. Like how 1 guy could have more than 1 wives and how Christianity believe that Harry Potter is the art of the devil.

No offense to Christians, I'm just stating my opinion. I was always approached by Christians telling me I will have to accept christ because if I don't I will be going to hell. THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! So if I kill a million people but I accept christ I will still go to heaven? Fucking bull I tell ya! The pure and real Christianity is nothing like what it is today. What happened? People start coming out with their own believes and start preaching it to everyone else. Vulnerable people start to believe them and they themselves become as incompetent and stupid!  They dare tell people how their believe in another religion is pure devil. Don't they think that their actions are the the actual DEVIL's action?? Sheeshhh!!

Mom was chatting with me online today and said that she was at church today and they talked about sexual disorder and part of it is being gay...Christians can really come up with so much crap I tell you. Jesus is the son of God, so they pray to Jesus...hold on...if God is the father to Jesus why pray to the son when you can pray straight to GOD? How is being gay a disorder??? My goodness get your facts right before preaching RUBBISH!!!

HATE HATE HATE all these bloody religions that create themselves! Where has all the real religion gone to? Thank to the devil who manage to make all these religion into cults without them realizing it themselves! Yet they go around calling other religion devil..!

1 comment:

  1. you are right..no doubt, thanks to the devil for making religions into cults without the people realizing it themselves. it's all the devil's plan to destroy His special plan for us.

    however, i need to clarify one thing...christians these days aren't like the christians those days. personally, i dont see christians as a religion, but more importantly, it is the relationship one has with God and how we respond to His love.

    And it is true..even though one has killed a million people, as long as that person repent and accept Christ, they will go to heaven. That is His love for us. It is not His plan to see us suffer in hell. But He gives us the freedom to choose.

    We pray to God the Father, but it is through Jesus that our prayer goes to Him. And I do believe that you have personally felt His presence before in your life.

    Just my thoughts. =)

    ReplyDelete