Everyone has yet to come to a realisation that the ‘1 Malaysia’ campaign is a total SCAM! Here, let me enlighten you to why it is one.
You hear the nations calling our leaders stupid, idiots and morons when in fact they are the opposite. Well not smart but not stupid at the same time if you know what I mean. If they were stupid, they would not have become leaders, would you not thought so? So yes, you would say they are corrupted but which political leader in this world isn’t?
If you are one of those online gaming freaks of strategy games I would expect you to understand how our leaders are plotting their game. First and foremost, you would need to have a base which of course for our leaders would be followers or to make it easier for dumb blondes we would associate it with fans for celebrities. (Didn’t I say I don’t discriminate?) Alright, so how did our leaders gain a fan base? Easy peasy, target those who are vulnerable and uneducated. Easy to brain wash so that they could program them to function the way they want them to. In this case, to make them believe that the country they live in is being invaded by foreigners. To facilitate the whole process they use religion. Which then the catalyst would be Islam. Oh so clever because this would make it even more perfect for the plan because Islam is being so misunderstood these days so this would just be fantastic to make the whole issue worse. Splendid plan I tell ya. Why do I not have a religion? Because you can hardly find a good one these days. Fanatic religion followers use this way to gather more followers. Best time to target these vulnerable earthlings? While they are at their lowest point in life.
So now that they’ve got an issue and a fan base, (racism and being invaded as an issue and vulnerable uneducated earthlings as followers, just in case you’re too slow at catching up) just so you seem to look like you’re a good leader you come out with a campaign that say 1 Malaysia. What a way to cover up. Not so smart I would say. So now everyone is thinking hey our leader is making peace. (Peace my ass you would say) They have definitely created war between their own people. Do you still think these weren’t plotted earlier?
Now with so much power in hand, they didn’t thought it could go out of hand…have you heard of the phrase with great power comes great responsibility? But our leaders have chosen to neglect the responsibilities. But I can bet you that it will all come back to haunt them soon. Why? Here’s why. Because this is definitely pushing all those who are capable to migrate out of the country and smart educated people to work outside the country. In the long run Malaysia will be left with uneducated idiots and soon it will be the next Zimbabwe. This is sad because Malaysia is a unique country and probably the best you can ever get out of Asia. Guess its all going down the drain now. Our politicians are a huge bunch of selfish bastards I would say. They are definitely enjoying the corruptions and the drama they created. So would you ask me why I don’t want to be in Malaysia now? Because the news of racism and politics makes me sick to my stomach.
If after reading this you feel there is anger in you trying to rush out your system then you automatically categories yourself as one of the uneducated idiots living in Malaysia. And just so you know, did you know Jesus was black and was a Jew? Wouldn’t think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment