welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, August 21, 2004

Free show!

I'm staying in this condo in Puchong Perdana. It's a hostel provided by my college. If you're lucky enough and have nothing to do at the middle of the night....hehe come over here and take a look outside through the windows...you might be able to spot Free Shows...no money needed and it's all free...tough for clearer view you ought to get your own binoculors...

What I meant by Free Shows?? Haha...if you're lucky enough you can catch a 'blue movie'...but if you're under 18...please do get advice from your parents before you look at this show...it's not adviceble..seriously....but if your luck is not so good then you only get to see people making out...nothing to the extreem...other than that you can just see people changing...

I just wonder...why is all this people dumb enough to not draw the curtains close?? stupid indeed...anyway...i myself have seen a blue movie...hahaha my friends saw a making out show while my roomate once saw a fashion show...hahahaha..weird people doing weird things...

i ought to get a binocular soon..i'm leaving at the 2nd highest floor here...its worth it isnt it?haha

2 comments:

  1. TaSis, don't so sampat lah.. free show also want to tell people..!!! others will MALU la..!!1 please behave..!!ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw..actually you also want to see the freeshow rite, pls behave yourself...

    ReplyDelete