welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm bored...and tired

At last the weekend is here...but sadly to say i can't go back to Malacca because I have to get my assignment done...so have to go to the site on sunday...which leaves me today and saturday to myself..so I can do my own stuff like my homework and whatsoever. It's fast isn't it? How time flies...It's always like that. When you have something to do time just flow so fast but when you're bored the time never seem to move at all!!! sigh...why is that so?

Anyway, It's half past 1 and it's so hot...gosh the management has not fix my bloody fan!!! Oh please when will they ever do so? Cos it's darn hot in here...!!! Just clean up my room...it's small so i can hardly move about in it...but I can't complain too much because this is what I have and I'll appreciate it...I mean can you imagine those without any?

Mom will be coming here tmr to visit me...actually the main point is to pass me the stuff she got me in Singapore and the credit card to get my digital camera...hehe at last I finally get to own my own camera! yeah! I told her to bake me a chocolate cake..but its not a promise...if she's free she'll do it for me...besides she's not feeling well =( i hope she is fine...she suppose to be seeing a doctor today...having headaches..

English class today was fine...as usual.not boring cause there's no time for u took like rest...there's always work which I think is good... class is only 2 hours so thank to my friends they gave me a ride back or else i'll have to wait for the bus at 3!!! ridiculas isn't it? stupid bus schedule...i wonder what's up with them...

Anyway so here I am back home after cleaning my room...and here i am on my pc again like always and hungry...but well just too lazy to cook up a meal besides i'm so tired havent been sleeping well the pass few weeks...no idea why...anyway here comes management..thank god at last to fix my fan...gosh it's spoiled and they said that it was going to catch fire if i were to use it longer wow thank god i'm still alive haha...anyway they are changing my fan now...

think I'll cook up a meal later....hehe...i can imagine the tasty food in my mouth now..although i dunno what i'm cooking but it always turn out to be delicious..trust me...=) u can try it if u wan

okies will blog again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment