welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, August 31, 2004

yesterday...

Yesterday....wanted to blog something but unfortunately when I reached home, it was kinda late and I was sooo tired!! Gosh...anyway I had to catch up with my beauty sleep so I just wen to bed. Besides, something was wrong with the line connection. Enjoyed the whole day tough I was tired. Woke up at bout 8.30 to catch the 9.45 bus...so now u know how much time I need to get ready...hehe. When to Bursary to check up my account...stupid college send mom a letter saying that I owe them RM666...what the fuck! Anyway checked with them and they said that it was a misunderstanding that whoever it was that collect my fees for this sem was so called "blur" and so I try to be nice but I'm actually not...told them that since it was the mistake of "your people" I don't see why I'm given a period to pay up because hey I'm from malacca and I don't have that much cash at the moment and you gave me such short notice..they said that if I don't pay up by today which is the 31st...they will add a surcharge of 10% each day...so I told them that they had to do something about it. Anyway she gave me till tmr, wednesday.Thank god that mom left me her credit card...actually to get my digi cam...thank god that is settled...

Class was rather fine...Diana seems strict and inconsiderate...but after yesterday's tutorial with her she seems nice...or probably we had what she wanted or expect or like some said that she was rather tired as we were one of the last group...whatever it is...I think she's ok so far...

My friends and I went to 1 Utama after that. Had sushi...not nice cos it was rather warm...sushi suppose to be cold right? Didn't enjoy it anyway. We then took pics...the machine thingie u noe? the one that speaks japanese that none of us can understand?hahaha but the first 1 was great but being spoiled by jeremy haha so we took another 1 it was kinda funny and it turned out quite well indeed...hehehe.

On the way back my friend msg me and said that he's fine but was stucked in the middle of no where...so I called him and found out that he was back already...thank god he was fine...couldn't imagine myself being stuck in the middle of nowhere alone?? i'll cry or i rather just stnad in the middle of the road and let the car knock me down flat...dead...seriously..

That was just about it...then it's now...haha may yee, soo yee, kc, and jeremy is at my place at the moment doing our assignment...hahaha...really enjoy their company because its really nice...they always make me laugh and all..hehehe...okies i gotta get back to work...blog again later tonite if possible...muaks muaks

No comments:

Post a Comment