Kenny is here today...we had BBQ for dinner, just us family. Then I brought him to Jonker Walk. Ntg much there so we came back and finally I can use Msn on my pc! yeah There's a new version of it btw, its the MSN 7.0! kewl...check it out. Thanks to him that i can use it on my pc again!
Well he's going back tmr...fast eh? but i dont blame him since there's ntg here in mlk...it's dull and boring.
I'll be going to see the doctor tmr...at last my cousin told my mom what's going on with my tummy...so she's bringing me to see the doc...so ppl get ur pink clothes on hold and any kind of pink flowers...u might have to attend this pink funeral...=)
I'm tired...woke up at 6 this morning...cos i had to work....still hoping for that pose in coffee bean...haha...anyways i guess that's it from me...till then
Hey~! What sick are you having?? curious~!!
ReplyDeletedont think too much k~!
love ya~! take care!
-mayyee-