welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm finally in Hong Kong! Haha. Reached here yesterday afternoon and when to Ritz Carlton to meet up with my aunt. Then we took a walk at the nearby shops. Wow the wheather here is soooo good I mean since it's winter, the tempreture here is about 19 degrees celcious. It's so nice! I'm actually afraid of the cold but here it's just nice. Really. They have double decker bus here...hehe I just have this craze over double decker bus. They also have a electronic bus. There's also the MRT. You need an Octopus card to use the bus and the MRT. Oh yeah people here are so civilized unlike Malaysia. They know very well how to line up for the bus. Why can't people in Malaysia do the same? They are much cleaner here...duh?? haha There's lots of cocasion here too...=)

Well I went to Shen Zhen today...got myself a Prada bag pack...hehe love it! and also got myself a matching LV purse and a Kipling back pack...haha what else? oh yeah did manicure and my nails are shining now hehe... and then had Pei King duck for dinner yum yum and also dim sum for breakfast....

Hong Kong, their food...wow it's so expensive...to get yourself a Wan Tan Mee you have to pay 20 dollars which is RM10!!! rediculas eh? The cheapest food you can get is Mc D but still they are more expensive then the one in Malaysia but they have different menus....

Tmr will be going to china for 4 days 3 nights...so I don't get to use the internet till I come back here... Anyway will take some pictures and stuff...need to get a usb card reader because I forget to bring mine back from Puchong!!! stupid me...

Oh yeah the best part is my cousin has this whole 10 series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!! hahahhaha so I get to watch la...it's fake anyway but then who cares? Most important is can see right? Wanted to get myself the whole pack but mom dont let...sad le....

Okies now nak pergi mandi and then watch my FRIENDS!! hehe will blog again soon then...buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment