Sorry for the long delay on updates. I've been really busy working almost everyday! I'm now thinking to change my contract hours to 5pm-9pm weekdays so I could safe up more money and get my weekends to myself. Hopefully I don't have too much work in uni in my last year.
I went to watch Mamma Mia last week. It was nice. Funny! It would a great movie to watch with my mom since it was a musical of all the Abba songs. My favourite is I have a dream. Love that song. Oh and I love Meryl Streep from The Devil Wears Prada and Amanda Seyfried who acted as a dumb blond in Mean Girls. Well, it won't be out till September in Malaysia so you people gotta wait for a while to watch it. Haha.
Nothing interesting happening. Kinda sick of my job and sick of the customers. I tell you if you said you've seen all kinds of people, work at my place and you can meet people you NEVER thought existed! So many weird people!
I was just thinking what if I made a different decision. As in what if I went to New Zealand instead of the UK or Australia or New York? Life would be so different. Well I don't know if it will go better or worse. I'm sure everything happened for a reason. What if I was still back in Malaysia? Or Singapore? One thing for sure if I was still in Malaysia I would be really happy with all my friends and family and the good food, well I wouldn't appreciate it as much as I would right now though. LOL. Like I said everything happened for a reason. If I was in Singapore I can sooooo imagine what I'll be doing right now! I wonder what's the reason for you to break up with me back then. But I'm thinking its all the best for both of us? Whatever it is I still miss the times we had and I wish I could spend a day with you. No matter what you do and what you say I can never get over you in the sense that I don't think I'll ever forget you. I never had a closure. I wake up everyday wondering why and wish that someday I would see you again. But I guess nothing I do or think or say will ever change anything.
I miss my friends back home! Oh if only I was rich and could afford a ticket back home just for a month or so. So many things to miss, so many things to talk about but nobody is interested in listening here. Even if there is that person would say I'm just whining too much. I guess I have to make full use of what I have and can at the moment. Things are as it is just FOR NOW. It will all be a lot better soon =D I hope...
Taking a 3 weeks break away from the north of UK and going down south. Sick of work so gonna get away for a bit and hopefully I'll have a nice and peaceful break. Will post pictures when I get the chance so stay tune...
whats been happening hun? We've missed those juicy updates
ReplyDelete:)