Dearly beloved loyal readers of mine,
I'm now posting from Southampton!! This place is awesome! I love the docks and and the sea! The Titanic took sail from the Southampton port. Visited the Maritime museum and walked the streets of Southampton and saw the historical sites. Everything here is so much nicer than up north in Newcastle! Also, they have nice parks and forest. Tomorrow I'll be visiting an island which I can't remember what the name of it now but will let you know more later. Taken lots of pictures but will only be able to post them up later on. Will be heading down to London on Sunday morning and then to Geneva, Switzerland on Monday til Friday. THat's the plan so far will be heading some other counties in ENgland after that. This 3 weeks will be my best time ever in the UK! I'm going to appreciate it as much as possible before I have to head back to work and uni life back in Newcastle. Sorry for the short update but just to let you all know that I'm away and having lots of fun =) Till then take care and stay tune in the next 3 weeks with all my fun and exciting holiday news! byeee...
Southampton? Wahh!! So nice!! Eh jealous la, your so near to all the English Football club yet you never been to one stadium, and i'm dying to go one but yet i'm darn far away from England!! T.T
ReplyDeleteEh if you ever go to Manchester, and if you happen to pass by Old Trafford, would you mind bringing back some souvenir from Manchester United?? (A hint for my birthday gift in future, nyahahaa)
Hey cuzzie!
ReplyDeleteActually I've been to the Arsenal and Newcastle stadium. Just that I didn't have a camera with me at that moment. LOL.
Yeap, I'm still waiting for the chance to go to Manchester to watch a football match if I ever get the chance. I know I've got so many friends who are MU fans so I will see what I can get there if I ever get there. Haha. YOu take care then!! XOXO