welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze

Walking into the carpety green meadow
The pretty colourful flowers
Swaying in coherent
With the breeze of a summer's day

I lay down on the pasture
Gazing into the bright blue sky
With the seagulls floating by

I shut my eyes
While enjoying the breeze
Caressing my skin
While I snuggle myself in peace

The scent of a summer's day
So fresh and so intense
I fixed my stare back into the celestial
Appreciating the fluffy white clouds

I raise my hand
Trying to seize the clouds
Imagining it was cotton candy
The sweetness of a summer's day








4 comments:

  1. you're back yard garden ah? looks so nice there....hehe, summer....i wonder what will it be like in Japan....always wanted to visit there...heard you went Euro-triping with friend/cuz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt's backyard ><

    Oooh, I wanna go to Japan too! My aunty is now working in Ritz Carlton Tokyo and told me that she will pay for my flight there! Well, I guess I can only go there next year. After graduating. No, I've not gone for a Europe trip with my friends of cuz. But will be going to Belgium and Switzerland later in August. I will let you know how it goes ok? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so nice you going Japan next year?? can i tag along? haha kidding ne(thou i really wish i can go)

    Eh ming just got her new blog up? just only saw a few days ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about it. Because my friend told me to go to Florida next year also because she's got a house there. So it all depends on how much I can safe up. Sides, my mom wants to go for a europe trip next year. So I'll see how it goes. Money is the key factor. Haha. Sure you can come along why not? =) You're always welcome! But it depends on where I'm going though. So we shall see next year is still a long way to go. Just make sure you keep enough money from now on ;)

    Yeap she's just got hers up recently. So don't worry you're not kebelakangan. Haha.

    ReplyDelete