welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, July 26, 2009

London exclusive! - london tour 01

Okay, there's lots of pictures since I was down in London for about a week for my London show. The show wasn't as great as I expected it to be since our stand was at a far end corner where it was hardly noticeable. Some of my colleagues picked up name cards. Some had already been booked for interviews...I'm not that lucky unfortunately. But I've been applying online so hopefully something would come up. *fingers cross* London was fun somehow with some hiccups here and there I still manage to bring mom around London and visit some tourist attractions.


Big Ben and the Parliaments

London Eye from across the Thames

Westminster Abbey


London Eye by night...

Went into the National Theater...I love the architecture!

Concrete cast with raw timber strips...the effect?? see pictures below!!




fantastic innit??

This statue was for the gay pride in London

St Paul's Cathedral side view

St Paul's Cathedral front facade

London's famous telephone booth...;)

We took the bus home from there and it was the end of another day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment