welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm back with my lost in action stories =D

Hello there my dear loyal audience. I know its been a long stand still since my last post. Things have been... errmmm lets just put it this way....a turmoil... But its all on a slow pace now. Which is a good thing. I'm going to skip on all the.....unhappy details....you lots don't have to know that.

Mom is here now....been here for almost a month...let the story begin!

What's a post with no pictures??? Boring!! So yes, my post this time will have heaps of pictures...which is why I took so long to put it up...haha...excuses...ok so I went down a day earlier to London to pick mom up from the airport so I met up with KC and our first stop....the park! London weather was fantastic! I could wear my shorts!! YAY!!

KC just bought some kites and we were out all ready to fly them! =D
The thing is....the wind wasn't strong enough (-___-)ll There were actually people who stop to laugh at us...How embarrassing!! Then it started to rain....what a day...LOL. I had fun tho I guess that's the whole point innit? FUN!

With KC...there will be loads of walking around =D and guess where I am?? In front of Gordon Ramsey's Restaurant!! You need at least 300 pounds for a fine dining dinner for 2 in there!! o_O Horror!!

The Serpentine Gallery! I missed it the last 2 years but I was determine to make it this year and well, its not ready yet....(-_-)l This year by Sanaa, 2 Japanese architects....looks interesting from my peek =D (To know more go to Dezeen)

Innit?? ;)

Met Angel and bf later and we went for dinner at some restaurant that serves everything with garlic in it...I can assure you that if you are afraid of Vampires....you probably will not after eating there...LOL.

Does that sign give you the creeps or is it just me? LOL

Angel had this

KC had this...

Angel's bf had this....HUGE BURGER haha

This is what I had....LAMB!! =D Thanks KC for the wonderful dinner!! Loved it!

After dinner we went walking along the lanes in Soho....London's red district area....not much to see though...hahahaha but some snippets...


Think lady boys are only from Thailand?? Think again!

I so wanted to try the frozen yogurt!!! But it was way over my budget =(

Nice lighting tho....don't you think??

Featured in Frame....go check it out!

After digesting dinner...thanks to all the walking, we had dessert....ICE CREAM!! YAY!!

Take a guess which one was mine? =D

After that, we sent Angel to the bus stop behind Covent Garden so she could catch a bus back to her hotel somewhere near Waterloo. Then, on the way back....I saw flashes of lights and a group of people crowded at a corner...so I was like KC!!....lets check out what's going on...must be someone famous!! I started taking pictures but I had no clue who the hell that guy was people were shouting and screaming ...then KC took over the camera and I tried to squeeze in front to have a better view at who is this famous person...when I manage to get in front I still had no idea who the hell he was...then KC was like oooh oohhh its him! Its him! I was like who??? Who?? Is it Hugh Grant??? He said no... Then someone shouted JUDE I LOVE YOU...then KC blurted out JUDE LAW! LOL...I wanted to take a picture with him but well, too many lasses around and I guess since they are a bigger fan than I am I should let them have the chance innit? It's not like it was Utada....if it was her I would have bitch slap all around me! Hahaha...but KC got a few nice shots of the guy... after being in the UK for so long I finally met someone famous...well hopefully when I get a job and moved to London I will see more =D

Errr....no that's NOT me...I look way better than that...(-_-)l period....hahahahaha

The guy is currently starring as Hamlet in the West End was accused for not wanting to sign off autographs for fans earlier that morning so that night he made a well small appearance just after his last show for his beloved fans...mind you it was almost midnight when I saw him...


After that, KC and I past by the lanes of Soho again and then something caught my eye....and there were people coming up to us asking us to go in....ooohhh curiosity was creeping up my spine I went to asked whats in there? Apparently some striptease....Did I go in? Yes cos I havent been into any before and I was curios what and how it is! But to my disappointment, the girls were....were...how should I put it...errr not fit to be a striper!! I think I had better bodies than the girls dancing on poles!!! But well, was only a tenner so it wasn't too bad I guess? LOL... Thailand strippers still way better I heard.

Next day I was out to get mom =D

Since the tube was under construction...we had to take the Heathrow Express which supposedly going to cost us like 16 pounds each! ONE WAY! ...BUT...*lol* we were allowed to get on it for free and because there weren't any more space we were bumped up for FIRST CLASS!! Check out my seat!!

Say hi Ah Chek!!! Well, it was a nice 15 mins short ride....or was it 10? Amazing!! The tube would have took us an hour or more! =D *BIG GRIN*

Manage to find mom at the airport and was delighted to see her after soooo long....has been 2 years? Well, almost...I miss her dearly but not her nagging...haha. Well, we had that night before we had to leave for Newcastle so... our none other than MR KC Lim was pleased to take us for another London Tour...=D Hahaha I've seen most of it but I still love it!

Royal Albert Hall....Siti Nurhaliza was here to perform before...

Waltz into Kensington Park...I love the parks here in England! I think mom did too...;)

Mummy love the squirrels!

Say hi to the beautiful elegant swans... until they start walking...they look sooo awkwardly funny (>_<)

My mom is crazy over lavenders

Diana memorial fountain...I love it!

Duckie drinking water....I find the duckies cute!! Especially when they walk!! So funny haha..

I like this funny looking tree...It's like a cave! Nice hiding place....don't you think?

Sneak peak from the inside...

We then walked towards Green Park to Buckingham Palace...Welcome to Buckingham Palace....Doesn't look much of a Palace does it? LOL...Queen wasn't in...

Yes...that's me...hahahhaa it was getting dark so lighting ain't good and if you know me well I love climbing up the walls...hehe...


A better view of Buckingham Palace and the fountain...

Wanted to bring mom to the Horse Guards but then it was closed...I think it was 9pm then!! Hahaha...next time I suppose...

I love myself....even the blind could tell!! (>_<)

Our last stop...Trafalgar Square before we headed to China Town for food...I think we ended up in Soho...for Italian instead...lolz

Welcome to China Town
Just across the road to Soho

I think it's smoked bacon with honey dew melon....taste just great!!!

Mommy dearie is enjoying it =D

We were supposed to share the Salmon I ordered but she said it smelled weird...(-___-)ll So she ordered herself some soup with garlic bread which tasted quite good...


That was about it...our train left at 7am the following morning...Mom had a good 1 night in London =D


No comments:

Post a Comment