welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, July 26, 2009

London exclusive! - london tour 03

London Natural History Museum....I was told that there was a T-Rex Bone structure greeting you when you get in...I was all so excited like a little kid but when I got there....to my disappointment....not only it wasn't a T-Rex the bone structure was FAKE! (-___-)ll What's the point of having a museum of fake shit??? It was all about animals and nature but all the animals in there were fake! Should call it a library of fake animals....not a freaking museum!!




I guess this museum was built for kids...Haha...but this building was built for that purpose...a museum...it sure is beautiful architecture wise... we headed down to Harrods after that...you know mom is loving the Egyptian theme in it...



I found a sign that says pet world this way...ooohhh pet world! Wonder what that is...so I went towards where the sign was pointing and ended up in pet world....OMG if I am ever reincarnated....I wanna be a pet to someone rich that would treat me like royalty!! (>_<) Check out the things sold!!! Ain't the beds cute???!!!

Recognise the branding?? If you lasses buy bead head products you would...;)

Prams for babies only?? apparently not...there's for pets too =D

Cookies?? For pets!!! (-_-)l


Wanna dress up??

We got Lura Ashley....the pets got Mungo & Maud...

You think you're the only one with the bling bling??

Some pets apparently need beer! hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment