welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, July 26, 2009

London exclusive! - london tour 02

Mom met up with her friend Lay Hoon. I met the lady too at first and we went to Camden Town....such a waste because we didn't take any pictures =( then we headed down to St Pancreas for Sushi =D then I had to go back to change for the opening night...you know the exhibition down at the London Business Center in Angel so mom went to Covent Garden with Lay Hoon and then Harrods...typical women with their MUST TO shopping spree eh? LOL...

Mom went to visit the London Transportation Museum



Fruits? Strawberries anyone?? I love them!

Covent Garden have the best Buskers!!! So cute and funny! =D


The day ended with the opening of my exhibition and we head to Pizza Express for dinner then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment