welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, January 13, 2011

End of CDM Training

So I thought training was going to be dreadful but surprisingly I actually learned a lot. Well, since this is my first CDM training and all. So every training ends with a test...and I thought it was going to be multiple choice like the asbestos training one was. But to my horror it was subjective! 0_0

All the technical questions and I was like shit 20 questions? Really? Helps a lot when my notes didn't really help because the questions were about things I didn't write down...but with much help of my colleague's iphone and erm my computer tee hee, Gary and I manage to get some of the answers and well copied some from our other colleagues and even with all that referencing I didn't know I would score 18/20!! Hahaha Not too bad don't you think? =P

The trainer remembers me for 2 things...1, because I laughed at his stories of how many people died at work...nobody was impressed. and 2, my neat handwriting. I'm not like proud of my handwriting because to me that's not a skill maybe I want more for myself but seriously you're giving me neat handwriting?? I think i'm better than that don't you think? But well my story ends here about training I mean.

Oh and when I was on my way back from Brussels the other day, at the immigration the guy asked, some questions...

Immigration officer: So why are you here?
Me: For a day trip? Visiting Brussels? *thinks to self, what a stupid question*
Immigration off: So you're working in the UK?
Me: Yes
IO: What are you working as?
Me: Assistant Architect
IO: Which company?
Me: Erm which company? You mean who do I work for? *thinks to self...shit!!!* (with a week off from work I totally erased work off my mind I don't fucking remember my company's name!! Can you believe that...now who's the stupid one??!!) Turns to back and ask her...what's my company's name???
XR: TTG Architects?
Me: Oh yea TTG Architects
IO: Any particular reason why you don't remember who you work for?
Me: Erm well I've been off for a week...so yea
IO: I've been off for a week before I still remember where I work
Me: *Well sure your job is boring and you sit there and ask stupid questions!* DUH?! Obviously I didn't say that out loud.

It took him 5 minutes to think if I was for real and it didn't help when my passport's photo look a lot fatter than I am now..

I hate immigration officers! Especially those working for the UK! Thinks everyone are here to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment