welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, January 08, 2011

What If...

Have you ever wondered the big "WHAT IF" ? If you do welcome to the club!

Whenever I'm alone I wonder...what if? Gosh I hate it everytime I open that can of worms...because it just leads to no where. But I wish I knew what happened if certain things was done differently in my life. Yes I know I can't change my past but I always like to reflect on what I had learned and what could have happened. The chances I didn't take and the chances I did take.

But do you know what always comes up my mind? YOU...yes YOU...but then again I'm happy enough to have what I have now. There's no expectations. Just good old friendship =)

No comments:

Post a Comment