welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My first post for 2011

I finally had a good break after so long working. Since I started working I haven't had a break at all. With UK being extremely stingy about their public holiday, it didn't help at all. So I had a really fun time having a week of just doing nothing literally and manage to catch up with friends on msn. Yea I don't function well without a social life. I constantly need to speak to my friends. SUE ME! =P

For Christmas I ended up in Hilton, so much for the free buffet breakfast I had to rot in the hotel room for the rest of the day because UK came to a stand still when its Christmas. Nothing is open and there's no buses or trains. But the good news was on Boxing day I get to de-stress by having a dose of retail therapy. I can't help myself, the sales are on and I just want everything that looks good on me! Yea I've sinned and all before 2011! But I hardly have the time and hardly do splash on things like these so its not as bad as it sounds right?

Then I went to Brussels for a day. Brussels was amazing because I was in love with the rustic gothic architecture they had there. It was snowing slightly and its was freezingly cold and it drizzle a little so it wasn't weather perfect for a day trip out so I hardly manage to admire the beautiful crafted buildings but I did manage to take some photos and enjoyed a meal at a cosy cafe. Oh I never forget to indulged in the lovely chocolates they make! Oh it melts once it touches your lips so heavenly good! I also had their famous waffle with fresh cream! Oh I sinned again but well what's life without it? =P

Since Marriane was in town we brought him around to visit London, honestly it was freaking freezing so its not me to be walking by the Thames!! It just reminded me of the first day I was in London and how lovely was KC to come back for 2 days just to bring me round London! It was summer then so I enjoyed it more. I missed the time went we were all in London! I had a social life then!

New Year was pretty quiet and I just wanted to rest before I had to start work again. I celebrated New Year in my obnoxiously small loo dying my hair blonde. Stop making faces. I had to dye it blonde because if I dyed it brown it will not make a difference. Surprisingly it came out pretty nice though I wish it was lighter. Nevermind there's always another time =D

I'm working on a new project at work and its good. I'm hoping I'll be able to see this project through to the opening so I can have something to put on my CV.

With the New Year at its early start, I have goals to reach by the end of the year. I want to take up Mandarin, Lose weight, Grow my hair long, Be in the ID industry, and hopefully be based in Asia. But I will go with the flow and hopefully along the way manage to reach my goals. As for now, and in about time, some photos for you to feast your eyes on =)











No comments:

Post a Comment