welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
My beloved parents and god parents =)
As I age I grow how to appreciate my parents more each day. My parents used to be so unbearable...but I guess as you grow older they tend to treat you like an adult and I love how my mummy is my best friend =)
On the other hand my godmother has married one of the most lovely guy in the world! I thank God for him because he has made her a much happier person!! We have yet to meet and hopefully sometime this year.
These are my two little cute and beautiful nieces! Julia and Samantha...and I suggested the name Samantha!! =) There's a reason behind that idea but I guess it will die with me =P Unless you buy me a drink and I spill...but its highly unlikely I'm learning how to be as hard as steel =P
My family makes me smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment