![]() |
| I got the black one =) |
welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Sunday, October 21, 2012
At last!!
I've been waiting for this moment all these years and finally the time has finally arrived!! I could FINALLY purchase my very own Iphone!! I've always wanted one but never really had the chance or afford one...so yes this means a lot to me not because I wanted a smart phone but its something that shows that I could finally get something I wanted on my own! Although I'm already 26 it does seem like I'm useless in a way that it took me so long...but I'm just glad I'm getting somewhere =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment