welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, October 21, 2012

The unexpected weekend =)

So it was the weekend again and I had the weekend to myself. KC called and asked if I wanted to catch up and I wasn't too sure at first because he said he's got an extra ticket to go watch some fighting competition...Doesn't really sound like my kinda thing...but with much persuation and the fact that I had nothing else to do...I thought why not...and yes I didn't regret it at all...totally enjoyed every moment of it. It was such a great experience that I would do it again!! We went to watch the One Fighting Champhionship!! Here are some photos!

To have a photo taken with the ring girls and their signature you gotta pay $20!

They are apparently Koreans...

Look how happy that guy is!

She sure does have a nice pair of knockers!! =P

View from where i was seating!

Thank you KC for sharing the experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment