welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, October 21, 2012

KL for the weekend!

So it was mom's birthday and I took the day off work so I could be with her. We made a trip up to KL since my dad had his company's annual dinner there and my brother would be there too.

We spent the day hanging out, I manage to catch up with some friends and it was great! That night itself we went to catch a play that my brother was involved in. It was awesome! Here's a video of it.

Short + Sweet Musical Malaysia 2012: The Geongxi is a Vamp


My brother is the musician =)

Group photo?

This is a better group photo!

Its been a while

Mummy and me!

After the play we went to play some pool...it was definitely a very good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment