welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, October 21, 2012

XTRA XTRA!! Read all about it!

So Xtra had their 100th anniversary the other day and I was invited! Such honour I would say! It was an amazing event! Food was good and so was the atmosphere and their products! I love so many items in their showhouse that I wanted to just load them all in a truck and take them home with me but I can't =(

Anyways, whilst I was enjoying the company and the food guess who was the emcee for the night??

You guessed it right! It's Jien!
Jien was one of my favourite celabs! He started his "fame" when he was in Disney Buzz together with Azura. I remember how my cousin and I would never miss any of his show! Those were the days! He was really nice to let me take a photo with him! =)


There was a lucky draw and this gold dog was one of it!! Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky =(

Really really love this chair!

It was a succesful event and thank you Xtra for inviting me to be part of it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment