Dear angels.
I'm feeling really down now.I'm crying because I miss my family and my friends and my pets. But there's nothing I could do about it. Although I need you angels to keep me warm and keep me company...I'm gonna pass. Cos there are so many other people out there who need you all more than I do..So I'm going to send each and everyone of you out there to represent me.
First of all...I send you the family angel...please go to my dad who is in JB working so hard and I'm sure he is really tired..please bless him and sprinkle sparks of joy and love and peace on him and also make sure he'll be able to sleep well..if possible bless him with sweet dreams...then go to my mother and bless her with good health and peace...not forgetting joy and happiness...make sure she has a good rest and try to take her worriness away...then go to my younger brother and make sure that he's behaving himself and working hard on his school work and not giving my parents a hard time especially my mom. Also bless my elder bro. make sure he's having enough of rest after a hard day at work and hope that peace and joy is with him...Don't forget to bless my doggies...OJ,Ben, and Harry..bless them with joy peace and happiness...also to all my other aunties and uncles and cousins...and my grandparents...please do take good care of them and do bless them with your wands...
Angel of all friends...please let my friends know that although I'm far away from them I still think of them and love them like I always do...please let them know that I miss them very very much...please don't forget those magic dust...the one with peace joy and happiness...and it's been really bad these days that many of us are getting sick...I hope you can cast them a spell so that they are healthy and sickness prove...and please help me to take good care of them...and please let them know that they are always being cared by angels...
Angels of the animals...please sprinkle love peace and joy to all those animals and plants...to all the living things on earth..please bless them and make sure they are in good oder and hope that none of them are suffering and if any of them are please help them.
Also bless those who are in needs...those who are suffering from war, those who are suffering from hunger...please blessed them with ur wands and your special dust...please make sure they gain peace and joy. happiness and enough food to eat...please don't let those innocent people die or suffer..I'll take all I can to help them...please do take that to my account.
Last but not least...I wanna bless those who had treated me well and my new friends I met in college...bless them with all they need..bless them with the sweetest dream they can ever have and bless them with happiness and joy..make sure they are healthy and not sick...bless them with peaceful dust and protect them with all your might...
Do all this first then come back to me...Don't worry about me...I don't mind suffering...till all these people have been blessed by you angels...then you come to me...thank you my angels... I love you all very much and thank you for making my life a meaningful one...bless me when it's time, bless me when I'm no more of hope..bless me after u have bless all others...
my angels...fly away...to those who are in need now...
Ashley the angel, thanks for sending your angel to me too. Luv ya~! May God bless us and everyone too.
ReplyDelete