I finally finished the ground floor of my banglow plan...haha yes with the furniture layout. But without the ink...I will finish the first floor plan first then ink them together...I actually enjoyed it...I'm suppose to right? I'm doing design...duh?? Well...unfortunately i'll have to be doing history tmr...sucks yeah i know but then again...it comes in the package...like it or not i still have to do it...stupid history..
Mom called and told me that she'll be going to BAngkok next month...why next month??? I demand for a delay till november then I get to go too...hehe...well will have to email jie jie Lynn to make the delaying part...hope I get to go...hehe Havent been there before that's why...
My younger bro is funny...I wonder why he has never been so nice to me but recently he always come online and i'm like 24/7 on...so whenever he's on he'll ask me what i'm doing and all..which is so not him...seriously...and today he asked me this weird and funny question...hey you got fight or not? haha so i said fight? why must I? and he said that I have to fight at least once every week...and that's crazy yes I noe but i recall back and yes it's true but I only fight with who?? with him lar who else haha...wrestling? yeah i'm his punching bag...so i said why u miss fighting with me? and he was like yeah...so i said ok lar u wait till next week when i'm back we fight ok? haha and he was like okok...so happy something like that...weird but well as much as i hate to admit yeah i miss argueing and fighting with him too..
I woke up like 11.30 this morning...actually 8 but i slept again and then finally woke up at 11.30..haha i deserved such rest right? after a long week of getting up early and stuff...it's tiring..i miss mum's cooking soo much...she's always calling and asking me what i had for lunch and dinner..she's always complaining i'm not eating healthy food and stuff but then again...why dont u come here and cook for me? hahaha just kidding i'll be fine...but shit i'm putting on weight...arghhh...i'm fat!! halp me somebody hahah...
don't have the chance to take any pictures today....it was raining...but i don't see the lightning...arghh i'm hoping to get a picture of it...it would be cool right? and I want the stars and the planets if possible...hehe...there's not stars here...why? is it because of the stupid haze?gosh it's so thick it spoiled so many of my pcitures...sheshh...
anyway...i think that's all for today...have to go do my bunglow plan...i've have enough break...hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment