It's been a really tiring day..or hasn't it? I dunno. I've slept almost the whole night yesterday but still I'm so tired..I really got no idea why. I feel really bad for sleeping and let my other group members do our assignment.I promise to do extra work on the next meet up we have. Anyway, today has been just a normal day..nothing interesting tho. It made me miss home more. I'm starting to miss my mom so very much that I feel like going home right NOW! seriously or at least go back for the weekend =(...how sad can it be to be away from home? Really sad...I miss my doggies... how can i ever not miss them as they were those loyal pets I have all along always there to lick me and kiss me awake...and to welcome me home everytime I reached my door step...gosh this is really making me sad..tears is stinging my eyes now...I miss my cousin, emily...I miss my best friend Hwa Lii, I miss gosh I hate to admit it but I really miss my younger bro...miss the times we play restling haha...miss hitting him...there's so many things i miss...so i'm not very happy today...when i was presenting today my so called ' friends' teased me...is this what friends are for? I don't think I wanna consider them as friends anymore...why sholud I when they don't appreciate me instead they hurt my feelings and make a fool out of me? gosh how childish can guys be? I realise most guys are really childish even tho they are already grown up...well biology explains it all...
I just hope this new month will bring me lots of adventures and interesting time...angels please help me and lead me to the right path where there's love, peace, joy and happiness...i'm looking fwd to make more new friends too...
Ok I gotta go wash my clothes now...and then iron them....
will blog again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment