Finally I'm back home in malacca...tough i'm really bored here. i really dunno why but then again I'm happy to be home...with my family and my three little dogs.!!!
I'm so full now...mom cooked my fav dishes today haha and she wanted to trest me swensens yesterday but unfortunately it was close....that was the second time i want to eat there and didnt make it...sucks...anyway mom bought me an angel yesterday eheheh and she bought me a skirt and wat else...cant remember haha...
when to ikea this morning and bought a table...finally i have a table to do my drawing on...hah...no more back ache hehe...and bought this really nice and comfy blanky...hehe and wat else ermm i guess thats it...didnt buy much...
the house next door is going to be ready at last...mom let me choose the colour of the wall...haha if only i could be the interior deco for it ...wat a waste...haha
at the moment i'm darn tired and i miss my friends in coll...haha weird eh? but then again if u noe me better u noe wat i mean...
okies i gotta go now i'm too full to type...i'm gaining weight shitt...
No comments:
Post a Comment