Finally I'm done with Materials quiz. It wasn't that tough. Funny thing was that the "evil fairy dies fighting people" quote pays off! haha!
I'll have to continue on my drawings. Actually enjoy doing them its just that I don't have enough time you know? I wish the lecturers would teach us in more and gives more advice and most of all time! I wonder why they give us such a long holiday and make the whole semester so short and we have to rush! How ridiculas huh?
And for Design. Gosh do they even have a meeting together before tutoring us? All of them tells us different things and who's wrong and who's right? And can you believe that we have to actually tell them what the brief is all about instead?? What the fuck hey we pay to be tutored NOT to tutor you lecturers! Get real! What happened to the standard in Lim Kok Wing? Sometimes I ask myself if I am in the right university.
Whatever! Anyway, tomorrow I'll most probably be getting my results for the English test I did last Friday. Tomorrow's going to be tiring for sure. But well i've to get things done right?
I won't be able to sleep again tonight because I'll have to finish up my drawings ASAP! Then get the blue print and stuff. MOst probably I'll have to pass it up on Monday. Oh yeah talking about Monday the Prime Minister is coming to my university for the opening ceremony. BIG DEAL!!! Because of that the mass comm students are given extra marks for their assignment if they attend! What nonsense! Stupid! I mean it's like begging the students to just come! I was holing we don't have class that day but then well Diana wouldn't let the class off...sheesh! Oh yeah we have to wear proper! no sleeveless bla bla bla...ahh whateva!
I'm having tummy ache! what the hell!! I just hope it doesn;t last long. I think I'll take a nap till 12 and then get up to do my drawings. I'm so darn tired! hehe. okies I'll run now. blog again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment