welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's been a long time since I last posted something here huh?As usual I'm freaking busy with college=ASSIGNMENTS they never seem to end do they? Yeah my college have problem with organising how a whole semester have to turn out to be. Shhsh and they suppose to be one of the best college? What the hell...Anyway whatever it is, yeah I'm busy with them so like it or not I have to finish my business...

So many things happened but then well it's nothing special. Let me see yeah I went to Country Heights that on Sunday to do materials assignment..boy it was easy I just had to ask auntie May whats this made of and whats that made of..haha since I chose her house to be the place I work on. =) it was the perfect choise cos I had a bonus thingie----I got to see her CUTE doggies! Yeah I'm a dog maniac call me whatever you want. But hey dogs are really nice and provide great company especially when you're all down and stressed out!

After that uncle Kar Loon took me for lunch..see got free lunch somemore haha and not forgetting free transportation...you know how free transportation is much appreciated here? Its so hard to move about here in KL...since I don't have a car and all...So yeah that was Sunday and after that I had to work on my drawing assignment the Axono thingie and I'm still not done with it yet...I've got like another floor to ink! and it's due tmr!! WTF! and I got this building science and construction group work to redo and half my group members are gone and I've got the individual assignment to do as well and ALL of these are die TMR! See what I mean when I say the college have problem making plans for each semester? how dumb can the college be anyway and give a whole strech of long holidays which I'm thinking of what to do besides getting a part time job!

Then I've got this design assignment to do and there's an assesment on Thursday where u need 2 A2 boards with the plan and section on them and a mock-up model! All that to do in one night! since tonight i'll have to deal with 3 assignments>>?!!! how much worst or stressful can my life be?? someone tell me!oh yeah and I'll have to bring my poster on space too...i just hope i don't fail but something inside me tell me that i didnt do well cos if i did my lec wouldn't have called out my name!

Then I'll be having an English presentation next Friday. My subject will be on yeah angels...since they are the best topic I can talk about also to give me peace at a moment lilke this...1 problem. Victor is soo going to ask me question on that day! Oh please victor I think I'm having enough problem with giving presentations in front of so many people please be kind enough to let me go. I'll buy you another lunch?

Then I'll have to let Annie see what I have taken on the materials on Thursday and then proceed with the assignment and pass it up on the following Thursday and then there's History Journal to finish and it's due next tuesday! see what i mean by so many freaking assignments?? Hai i just hope that i can do them all wel I dun wanna fail =(

I also found out that Utada Hikaru is only 158 cm....hah that means I'm that short after all huh? I'm ok 156cm tall so whats 2 cm difference? hehe Anyway it's fine to be my height right>? so people stop calling me short..=)

I'll be going to Hong Kong and China from the 16th to the 24th of Nov...which is next month and after my Semester...I deserve a holiday after such stress right? haha so if you want to contact me during that period of time I'm afraid you'll have to wait till I'm back. =) Will be meeting jie jie Lynn in Hong Kong then we'll go together with mom of course...she's my atm...haha Lynn will be substitueing my air ticket tho..=)Miss her soo much and Hong Kong it's been like 8 years since I last when there.

I still owe my mom a birthday present...gosh and I'm so out of cash...hai..please I havent been shopping for like years ok? ok it seems like it at least but seriously i havent...Will make sure I get something before I go back then.

Oh yeah today Tiara came to me and told me she saw Zuki...hehe Been like so long..I've been waiting to get his autograph...and finally I got it! yeah...so nice of him to give it to me right? haha
and those confessions tiara made...interesting hehe...

I guess that's all for now....till next time...dunno when tho...hehe no time I'm busy busy busy..in other words....sibuk gila babi...haha try saying it fast...




No comments:

Post a Comment