welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, October 09, 2004

Yesterday went to KL Central and also KLCC to do my materials assignment and also went to the ERL to do my building science and construction assignment. To get the pictures if you don't know what I'm talking about. It was rathe fine I guess haha. But then again tiring but fun. haha.

Today went to Megamall...to take the pictures of the lighting there. also took the opportunity to watch movie lar. haha. Watched Resident Evil. Was a great show. Prefered it to AVP. It was funny to me lar. haha. Victor was sitting next to me and keep asking me to keep quiet...was I that noisy? Probably he had to watch movies alone lar so nobody can disturb him right?hehe just kidding. Anyway i think if I sit next to Rozy i'll enjoy the movie even more..hehe.

Tho today was enjoyable the ending didnt turn out quite wel. hmm but anyway altho i'm worried about it i cant do much at the moment but just wait to hear the explanation. But then again i have to be patient lar. while being patient here i'm thinking or some will say asuming things. I mean this is me get me worried i'll start thinking nonsense and they usually turn out rite so i dun asume its true!

Oh yeah i found out that me and rozy have lots of things in common...hehe...i'm sure we enjoy each other company. hehe looking fwd to waching the next movie with her which is White Chicks!!! then I sit with her and can laugh the whole movie tru! yeah hehehheeh nobody to ask me to keep down my voice hehehhehe....

anyway just hope i noe wat happen just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment