Wondering what happen to all my posting? Nothing is wrong don't worry it's just that i wanna just get rid of the old stuff. hehe.
Anyway, haven't blog for a long time because I'm so fucking busy and well what the hell like anyone is going to read it right? Im bloging now is because Bel wants me to. She probably want to know what's happening in this tiny brain of mine. But then again I won't tell or show how i'm really feeling inside. I can bearly find someone who can really understand me so far here. I have to keep everything to myself. You know what I mean? It's really hard to trust people. They will mostly hurt you in the end. So far I trust Bel. Tough we had misunderstandings in sem 1, I learned that I have to tolerate how people's attitude as they are not like me or how I want them to be. That would be selfish. So I learned how to understand I accept people for who they are. Bel is a really nice friend. Someone I could count on anything. We are really different people I guess that's what make us good friends.haha. I depend on her and she depends on me. Something like that. I'm weak at certain things which she is good at and she'll halep me with it while I'm better at some stuff she isn't then I'l help her with it. She's someone who understands me and respect me for who I am and she also agree that we are both different type of person but she still don't understand why can we be so close. Once again it's probably because we see each other 24/7 but then I think it's mainly because we are totally opposite. It's what make us a unique pair of good friends. tough we have some things in common.=)
i'll be going back to malacca on Sunday morning and come back at night. Mom misses me too much she wants me home. haha I'm just kidding. I dunno but she asked me to go back. My schedule is so tight these days. I have to come out with something for design about space ship thing by tonight and also read up on materials because there's a quiz tmr and i have to do at least another section! and tmr I'll HAVE to finish sections. and on Friday try to get it blueprinted and then after english class I'll have to go to the ERL station in Putrajaya to do my building science assignment and then go down to kl to go to Park Royal Hotel to do my Materials assignment. And on saturday I'll have to go down to mid-valley to do my building science assignment and since i'm there I'll probablyu take the chance to watch resident evil since I haven't or probably skipped that if my schedule is too tight. But it will probably be fine as planned. I hope so.
Next week will be more and more tight i think. I just hope i'll be fine and my planning goes on well so far it is except that i had to delay on my sections for certain good reasons i can't state it here tho because its something i shouldn't be feeling anyway.It's not that it's important right? Yes I'm back to my original me. Planning and being organized. I'm always anyway it's just that now i make it a point to write it down and all. hehe. Yeah I do things quite slow because I want them to be perfect but everytime it doesn't seem to work because I'm always not satisfied with what i've done.haiz...i'm damn bloody useless ain't i? opps I"M NOT! i just promised a friend of mine not to say that again. hehe. Oh yeah and I have this aim. to be better in my English vocab by New Year. hehe. new year resolutions? nah...it will come before that. hehe.
Will be going to Hong Kong and China on the 17th next month. hehe. For a week. Hope to have fun and relax after working so hard on sem 2. Then I'll have to look for a part time job. need to get more money because my parents are always complaining and complaining on me being sooooo darn expensive. It just triggers the alarm on my head everytime they have to talk about financial....shit I hate that a lot.
Ok I've gotta run now. I'm running late on my schedule...will blog again when I'm free. That would be like dunno when haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment