welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, October 31, 2004

Finally I'm left with only my perspective drawing to do as well as my last and most important, design (the one on the Space thingie). I left like erm 6 days to do my presentation board and 2 days to do my perspective drawing! How rediculas? And I don't even know how! Since I didn't learn how to do it the last semester! Stupid colleg con my money! Didn't teach me what they suppose to! Anyways, I'm done with designing my space. I'm left with the drawings and the model. So, I just hope that things will work out right then.

Parents came down on Wednesday and my bro was here. So had to drag him along to college and gosh people thought that he was my bf! WTF please. Open your eyes wider! Anyways we also have people who thinks he's 18 and that he's good looking! Haha is he? not to me tough. He's so dirty and stuff haha.

Yesterday was great! Went for 2 movies in a row...watched the Terminal then followed by the Grudge. Both was fine. Terminal was hilarious while the other was erm a little scary just a little best part is that erm Max from Roswell acted in the movie!!! haha. But the director was stupid enough to make hom die in the end! ahh...What a bad ending! Anyways, Rozy and I was erm you know like Max so we enjoyed every bit of it while Victor at the other end erm was irritated with the gesture and sounds we made everytime Max was on screen haha...sorry Vic we just couldn't help it haha. Then we went to play Counter Strike at a CC nearby. Whoa! I've never been to a CC so 'high class' before. Tough it was expensive...RM4 an hour but its worth it. The place was soo nice! Free drink somemore... Where can you find a CC like that back in Malacca?? Wanted to take a picture of it but I was in a rush to go back home so I didn't manage to do so. Hah the game was ok I guess...cos me and Rozy kicked Victor's ass a few times. I mean if you compare obviously he kicked ours more then we did kicked his. But hey we are beginners so we should be given credits on that right? haha. Played for an hour and my mom called my cell non-stop asking me to go back! So my bro and I had to leave ASAP. haha. Twisted my arm while rushing dunno how I did that. But thank god its better now! Couldn't get a cab and the queue was so fucking long! So we decided to call our parents to leave without us for dinner but they decided to come and get us instead! Ah what a surprise huh? Yeah that's because Aunty Annette was here!! So we had chicken rice for dinner! The whole dinner was practically just Chicken! Whatever I knew when I reached home I fall right on the bed and slept till my mom gave me a hard spank on my butt asking me to get my lazy butt up to bath and wash up! Ahh hate it when she does that! Was so tired I could barely move! Plus my twisted arm was giving me more pain than ever! So I did when to get a bath and clean up...and went to bed straight away listening to my walkman. My dad was yelling at me telling me to switch it off because he could hear Utada singing as well haha. So I soften it.

This morning I was the last to wake up..haha. My bro was enjoying his buffet breakfast downstairs and my dad was watching the news and my mom? hah what else? whacking me with the pillows asking me to get up! Unwillingly i did got up and slept on the floor instead haha. Then, she yelled at me to get a bath cos they are leaving! Got up and bath. Everything was so blurry to me. Haha...anyways, she packed up the toothpaste already! so i had to hunt for the toothpaste in her bag and she was telling at me cos she said I messed the whole thing up and bla bla bla...ahh couldnt be bothered...

Then, had tea and chocolate mint biscuits and my dad said this to my mom. Your daughter is mad! haha Yesterday she was listening to her walkman listening to this japanese song and it was so loud! I don't understand how people can sleep with music on so loud! But I do look up to them tho it's an art that they could do so. HAHA! so funny!so i told him: That's why I'm in art sch right?

Now I'm back home in vista... tired still tho. Am going to clean my room and then erm get started with my drawings on my design...okies till next time...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment