Dear angels,
I'm sending you to those who are precious to me. My parents are in Korea, it could be dangerous there since it's their first time there and I hope that you'll take good care of them there and make sure that they enjoy themselves very much.
I also wanna send my own private guardian angel to my dearie god brother, Paul. He seems to be so down, having a very bad mood and all. Though he's trying his best to keep his cool. To me it's do dran obvious. Maybe I'm too sensitive. I just hope that you'll keep him warm and make sure that he'll be fine soon. Give him a hug for me. And sprinkle him with love dust and butterfly kisses. Anything to make him feel alright. Lead him to the right path and make sure he'll be alright. Play him soothing music with your magical harp.
Next I wanna send an angel to my sister soo yee who seems to need someone to confide in. Though i may not really know what's going on but I hope that you'll be able to lead her to the right path and make sure she's alright. Take good care of her for me and make sure that she'll be alright. Guard her like no other guardian angels would. Make sure she's always surrounded with your laughter halo and play her soothing music with your magical harp.
Then I'll send all my other angels to those who are in need. To my family and friends and those out there in the world who really need an angel to guide them. May the angels be with you...always in love with my little angels...my precious. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment