welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm finally left with only ONE last HUGE important assignment, my Design! Great...I got like only 3 days to finish up 6 A1 size boards and 2 days for the freaking 1:50 scale model! I hope it will all turn out well and I'll be able to finish up everything nicely and neatly done and obviously in time. LOL.

Ok I just finished my Tech Studies assignment today and supposed to submit it just now...I mean that's the whole reason why I went to college...but damn, all the lecturers were MIA (missing in action) I thought only students do that! Sheesh...what a "good" example to set for students eh? Anyway I never like any of the lecturers that teaches me this freaking subject! I hate this subject anyway...anything technical...count me out baby...I'm sooo not interested! Or anything to do with history if you know what I mean...LOL.

Oh yeah on the way to college this morning...the freaking bus was so darn full that we were jam packed like sardins in a can...so there was this girl...who had this mountainess boobs...and she was wearing this halter neck top that has a really low cut...her bra was practically showing...but well I'm not complaining here I'm just thinking that if I had the size of that boobs...what would be of me? LOL...

This few calls I've been getting from mom were great....we really had it going talking and chatting...I hope that's how things are going to be when I'm back home. She was saying that if I want to go oversea to further my studies I have to do it alone...go there, get a job and then apply for the school I want to go to and get a job permit there...I just wanna talk this out with my god brother first and see what he thinks about it...maybe u know get some advice before hand. I was thinking of getting some job experience first you know? maybe in Hong Kong or something...But I'll have to see how things work out first.

Mom was asking when will I be heading home...I just can't accept the fact that my elder brother has shifted up to my younger brothers room...It's just A FREAKING NIGHTMARE! I mean it's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it but I really don't like the idea that he's living right beside my room!! With a connected toilet! Arghh it was great to have my younger brother there...now it's all going to be so different and it SUCKS BIG TIME! But there's nothing much I can do about it right? Anyway, mom told me that Obagi...the place where I go for facial is having this promotion...they are throwing in a free 8R size potrait of yourself including the make-up with the facial session!!! Cool eh? Haha...yeah that's the only time when I look really nice in pictures! haha...I'm a girl...what do you expect? I want to feel pretty too...but I'm not...so this is like a chance right? hahaha...okok enough of the crap...

Oh yeah did I mention that I'll be able to design my own dress to my cousin, Lynn's wedding coming next year in July? She's suppose to send the cloth here by now...but well I'll only be able to design the dress during my holidays...which are coming soon! Hehe...Anyway...I already have something in mind and I'm sure Paul would love to help me out with it right? Hey this design is going to be made! I mean you know this dress is going to be made and I'm going to wear it...so far I've only got 1 dress being made that I've designed myself and the stupid tailor got it wrong anyway...so it's not the exact design actually...Will post a picture here of the design once I get it...okies?

I was thinking...my cousin has grown into this darn hot, magnificient pretty girl...and when I look at myself I said...OMG! What am I compared to her? She's great! Having a perfect life and all...Yeah I have to admit I envy how she handle things and stuff. In fact I wish I could be in her shoes for a day...but I'm sure she has her own problems to deal with too...But having a perfect boyfriend, being so creative doing what I always wanted to do-Graphic Designing, having 4 younger sisters, being so pretty even without make-up on, having the best body-shape you ever dreamt of...what's more for a girl to ask? But then again I asked myself if all this is that all necessary...but then again it's every girl's dream isn't it? Sigh...have to face it that I'll never be like her...I definitely don't have the looks nor the body...or the personality....so Ashley you just suck...face it!

Isn't it great to have a boyfriend who loves you so much and all?? But being single is good too right? haha I'm just saying that to make myself feel better...cause the people I've been having my eyes on are impossible and will never happen! That always happen to me eh? I'm probably cursed or something...or maybe I should go hang out with my cousin during the holidays and see how exactly her life turn about in her world eh? Am I sounding like a desperado here? Gosh I really need to stop...


I guess that's all I gotta say for now...till then take care people...toodaloo..

No comments:

Post a Comment