welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yesterday I went to pick my parents up from the air port. I've never erm...drive there alone before and everytime I go to the air port I don't drive and I always sleep on the way. So basically I don't really know my way there. But well, with my good sense of directions, (hehe) I made it there without making any wrong turning and I reached there just in time. It took me like 30 minutes, Cool eh? But I was running at about 145km/h. Yikes! I didn't realise it until I saw this black car...I'm not sure what car that was but it definitely could have gone faster than I was going. Then it hit to me to look at my meter and it was 145!!! I immediately let go of my accelerator and started hitting on the brakes a little...the most I always run on my mom's small little Kelisa is 120...That's why I cannot drive alone on the highway....I'll just go on and on without realising how fast I'm moving. But well I love speed...I'm not saying that I love speeding but if I had the chance to really be on a race...I would...since I've only been on a small race which I don't think it even counts as a race...with my mom little black Kancil. That won me about RM50. Haha. Yeah...there's alot of things I really wanna do but just because I'm a girl...I can't do it...yeah I'll have to be all proper and nice and girlie!! ARGH!!! Can't I just be both? (>_<)

I was actually proud of myself that I made it to the airport alone and found a parking space...I mean being that it was my first time...driving I mean. All the while I was always accompanied. Then it hit me. Am I THAT spoiled like what I god bro said? Is my mom spoiling me? She calls me everyday, slipped me $$ whenever she has extra, buy me things I want but not all the time but still she does buy. I mean I appreciate it...so does that means these are all bad? I feel underly loved. I feel like you know I don't get that much love as everyone I know. Lots and most of my friends have gf and bf. I don't and I'm not saying that I'm desperately in need of any. I'm just saying that I get the love I want from my mom instead. I mean who doesn't love to BE love? Everyone does right? I enjoy being pampered by my mom. She loves me and I don't think that's wrong is it? Besides I hardly see her. She's back home in Malacca while I'm here working my ass off for my studies. Who is here for me? and I mean 24/7...hardly anyone could be here for me right? I mean for like 24/7? I am independent. But I guess at certain things I'm not and I'm sure I'll learn and be able to soon...right? =)

Another thing is I realised that everytime I got the love from a friend or from someone special it will somehow fade away...maybe it's me. You know after they found out that I'm a spoiled brat and my flaws. I guess I'll never be able to please them. But what I know is that I really miss them all so very much.

Oh yeah let me tell you what mom got me...hehe. She got me a really nice grey skirt, lots of handphone straps with cute Korean dolls hanging off it,seaweed, really cute socks, and my favourite mint chocolates where you can get on the way out of the airport...hehe so now you know if you forget to get my any souvinier you know what to get for me before exiting the airport...haha. She had fun...the minute she came out she hugged me and start telling me how she had all the fun in Korea and complained about my dad holding the cash and all the things she wanted to buy me she couldn't...which made me frustrated...and gave my dad a dirty look...haha which ALWAYS happen!! Sigh...I miss the time like this you know? It feels family...but things like that hardly happen anymore. I seriously need to work out more family outting. That would sure make some bonding eh? I hope so...

My apartment is feeling so much more like home each day. Having such wonderful housemates are great! I feel like a family...a family of friends. When I used to stay at my previous unit I was so sad...I have to lock myself in the room all day...it's like I'm renting a room in dump or something. But now it's really great!! Credits to Bel and Paul who has been there for me all the time and looking after me and all...Thanks guys! I'll missing you both when the holidays starts. =( It's great having to have pillow talk and after lunch and dinner talk and the little fights...haha...but I guess I could be a little annoying and irritating at times hehe...

I guess that's all for now, I'll have to continue with my work... I've got like lots more to go and some clothes to be ironed and fold...will blog again soon though...=) cheers and chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment