I have 2 more days to finish up my design report and then its HOLIDAY! I can't wait.
Do you have like something you really want to tell someone but you just can't? Well, its great to have a blog because its a way to throw out your thoughts and opinions. Unfortunately, my blog is no secret and is read by people whom I wish would just back off and not try to get to know me at all. I know it sounds really mean and bad but that's how I really feel.
What if you're struggling from something you can't share because nobody will ever understand and if they ever find out you're just going to be judged. Hard isn't it? Or you just have something you really want to talk about but don't think that particular someone would listen or understand? Sigh, its bothering me....it really is.
Anyways, enough of my stupid ramblings about things that you'll never find out, lol. Have any of you have crushes? Its weird how you get crushes and how crazy you are about them and when you get them you just ask yourself, why in the first place did you have a crush on that person? Then everything just fades away and its over. Crushes are just a phase and eventually fades away...well, at least it is for me. I had a crush and well its over..lol I didn't get noticed in the way i wished but well, that person was taken. LOL....
It's not everyday
That I find person that's quite like you
Perfect every way
I finally found the nerve to confess that it's you - that I want
I don't care if I act a fool
I would damn near beg for you!
Put aside, all my pride
So don't keep me hanging here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you...
The proper thing to do
Is for me to act like a lady and wait
For you to make the first move
But I don't think you're getting the point
That it's you - that I want
I don't care if I act a fool
I would damn near beg for you
Put aside, all my pride
So don't keep me waiting here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you
Why is it always feel like I am
Chasing love when nothing's there
and here I go just making the same mistake
I've fallen stupid for you...
(ps. these are the lyrics to Marie Digby's Fallen Stupid for You song)
No comments:
Post a Comment