welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sigh~~

They should have age limits for FACEBOOK! I have no privacy whatsoever on Facebook! Because my mom is on Facebook and all the other aunties! What is with these people trying to be hip? They should have Facebook for people that age! My mom is adding my friends and checking what applications and which groups I join! Where's my freedom? I want my own life without being stalked upon by family members! How can I do that? Have another facebook account?? Soon I will have to give out permissions to people to read my blog. Because I'm going to make it private but what is the point then because my friends will be having a hard time retrieving my blog. Parents and old people should be banned from the internet!!!

OMG OMG my family is driving me CRAZY!!! I need to migrate to another planet. Another world where they have no contact whatsoever! Leave me alone... can I have my own life?? Please??

SIGH!~~~

6 comments:

  1. later ur mum see this blog, habis la u.. summore u tok bad in this post.. hahahhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha lets hope she never will!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooaa...ur mom, very yeah leh!!! way to go aunty!!!!
    my mom dont even know how to sms..hahahahhaha....lucky me..should i add ur mom in my Facebook oso? wuahahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yeah?? Sigh it's not good la, because its going to be MKF! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha
    yeahh i just saw ur mum on facebook yesterday! i was like, "woahh jialing's mum so cool wan!!"

    wah, all the other aunties also got FB?

    hehhee i know what u mean.. i hope my mum never gets facebook! its freaky! they should just stick to email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:31 am

    anna can you just shut up!

    ReplyDelete