welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, May 30, 2008

Another shopping day out =D

My day off from work today, supposedly to meet my friend for lunch in the city but then since the weather was shit, she called me up and told me to meet her in metrocentre instead. Metrocentre is supposedly the largest shopping mall in the UK. Oh well to me its so much smaller than 1 Utama. Anyhoo, I had a great day out shopping after ages since the last time I shop and smarty pants here forget her purse so luckily my friend was nice enough to lend me some money!

I didn't buy much really since most of the clothes are like damn expensive. Anyhoo, as always I take pictures of the clothes I try on and I really love the first outfit!! The black skirt with the white blouse and black waist jacket! Price? Black skirt = £ 15, White Blouse = £ 20, Black Waist Jacket = £ 25. Total = £ 60. Its too pricey for a whole set of clothes don't you think? Anyways, will shop later when I got the money. The denim dress cost £20. Its cute isn't it? Well the last picture is the outfit that I was wearing today itself.


3 comments:

  1. eh..dat denim dress is uber cute :P i wantttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute right?? Its so nice! I really wanted to get it but 20 pounds!! And all that clothes are on sale like 30% (-_-)" Still expensive la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh....still cheap wat.. er, i mean reasonable ma... summroe got discount leh!

    ReplyDelete