I have been working loads since last Friday, the night night out itself and today is my off day from work so I've decided to put up a post here and show you all some pictures on that night itself. I had a wonderful crazy night laughing so hard! I had never felt so happy for such a long time! My classmates are crazy when they are tipsy and drunk. Its a different culture altogether. Anyhoos, these are the pictures so feast your eyes!









Not that many pictures because I didn't bring my camera. Was a great night and I'm looking forward to Sally's 21st birthday this Saturday. I will be working though but hopefully I won't be too drunk to work on Sunday. LOL. I won't so don't worry. But I will try to get as much pictures as possible ok?
On another subject, I'm going down to London on the 9th of June for 5 days and then I'm going to Sweden hopefully in July. I'll be doing my week work placement with Blueprint Interiors on the 23rd of June and yeah, I've got a pretty much exciting Summer waiting for me. Hehe. Of cos I will be working loads to get as much money as possible. Also my baby is coming in August and we will be heading to Switzerland ;) I will definitely be taking loads of pictures of all the places I'll be going and post them up so no worries alright?
Ok as promised, heres pictures of my counter and my final boards =)
No comments:
Post a Comment