
Its summer! Well, British summer. So, its cold and wet just not as cold as winter. For me, the weather here is cold all year round. Totally opposite from Malaysia when you have sunshine all year round. (-_-)"
Anyways, enough about weather winging. I've been working a lot in Primark till I got taxed! How much? Well about 15pounds. So basically its about RM100! It is still a lot. Well, looking at the brighter side of it, I got taxed less than my friend did. So it could have been worse. But well, its been really tiring obviously but it keeps me busy so I don't get too bored and rot also I got to know my colleagues better. Other than working in Primark I did my work experience with Blueprint Interior Design an interior company based here in Newcastle which was pretty amazing! Different from when I was in Jongkit Architect because it was more of an interior firm and also different people. They had a library of all sorts of materials! It was like in wonderland! I had a fantastic time going through ravaging over all the stuff I could get my hands on. They hired a librarian just to keep the library nice, neat and organise! It was interesting!
I loved it so much I always wished to have a library of my own! And the studio enliven me and stirred my imagination of my dream apartment with my own studio and library. Oh HEAVEN! I've always dream of the perfect penthouse shared with my baby! Anyways, the place brought a really wonderful experience. The people were nice and helpful which made the whole experience even better and I manage to learn a lot like how they work around with clients, how they bill them, submissions, how they work as a team, how they present their work to clients and all that. I manage to learn Drawing Express.
What is it? Its like CAD but instead of a mouse you use a pen and a drawing board. Click HERE for more information. Other than that I finally manage to know how to use 3Dmax properly! ;)

What have you gotta say for someone as a beginner? Cool innit?Hehe.Oh yea, when I was down in London, I went to the place my cousin brought me when I first got here. Its a really nice, small and cute place that serves amazing colourful cuppy cakes! Of course I chose the pink one! Haha. Well I had a yellow one the other time though.
My neighbour has this cat which I named Fat Louie and nick named it Fat cat and Puschy Cat. Haha. It's a cute little white furball and always greet me when I come back from work. Makes me miss my pets at home but I pity that little thing because my neighbours don't seem to be taking a good care of it. Well, I feed it some cat food once in a while when I can afford.
Today when I was at work, one of my colleague asked me how old I was and like always I went, guess! =D and she was like 16? No 17? Try again 18? Na uh 19? Nope 20? Try harder 21? Almost there. 22? Yeap! She was like WHAT?? I'm like how old did you thought I was? She said 14! I was like (-_-)" That was a total insult...for now. Cos in future when I'm 30, I would look 22? Does that even make sense? But well, I sure hope it does but at the moment, it totally sucks because people treat me like I'm so much younger than they are when they are so much younger than I am. You know where I'm going here right? But well, I just hope people would respect me because I'm fucking 22!!!!! Damn it people, don't be too ignorant!Well, other than that, nothing much is happening. So, will update when I have more juicy stuff going on =D
No comments:
Post a Comment